|Are you building a new home? Need your lot cleared, road built or basement excavated?|
|Septic system specialists specializing in: Enviro-Septic, Eco-Flow; Inflitrator and conventional septic systems.|
|Expertise in excavation and sustainable forest management.|
- A septic system transfers liquid and solid household wastes to a holding tank for treatment.
- A house's sewer line delivers the waste to a septic tank buried nearby.
- Solid wastes settle to the bottom of the tank where microorganisms digest it.
- Waste water flows to distribution boxes that release it through drain pipes for dispersal in the drain field.
- The septic tank should be pumped of accumulated solids as needed.
- Some plumbing codes require that water from sinks and showers (called greywater) is distributed in a separate system that doesn't require a chemically active tank.
- Field stone
- Excavator, bulldozer, dump truck rentals
- Tree removal and trimming
- Brush chipping; lot clearing
- We have firewood available for sale. Call 1.613.859.9108 now.